Parents have the right to appeal under The Education Act to an independent appeal panel against the decision not to offer your child a place at Borough Academy.
Further details about how to make an appeal will be available here shortly.
- Offers of places/decisions not to offer places will be sent out on Monday 2nd March 2020
- The appeals form will be available for approximately a 4 week period after the official offer has been sent out.
- The closing date for appeals is Friday 3rd April 2020 for applicants who have applied to start in September 2020.
- All supporting documents must be submitted by Friday 24th April 2020.
- Appeals will be heard by the independent panel in the week beginning Monday 11th May 2020.
Completed forms and supporting information should be sent or handed in person to:
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Borough Academy
24 Sawyer Street